The APLAC structure is a shown below.
APLAC Board of Management
- APLAC Chair: Mr Wong Wang Wah
- APLAC Vice Chair/Quality Manager: Ms Jennifer Evans
- APLAC MRA Council Chair: Dr Llewellyn Richards
- Immediate Past Chair: Mr Nigel Jou
- APLAC Treasurer: Mr Shaharul Sadri Alwi
- Mr Isao Fujita
- Mr Kukuh Achmad
- Mr Trace McInturff
The APLAC Board of Management may be contacted via the APLAC Secretary Mr Michael Fraser email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Training Committee contributes to the harmonisation of accreditation practices among APLAC members through harmonisation of their training activities; providing assistance, including training, as needed in its member’s capacity building processes, particularly for those members from developing economies; and facilitating the sharing of the experiences and technical information among APLAC members.
- Harmonisation of training activities, especially for lead assessors and technical assessors.
- Provision of training for members.
- Facilitation of the sharing of expertise and of information exchange among members.
Contact: Training Committee Chair, Ms Wanji Yang, TAF, Chinese Taipei, email: email@example.com
The Technical Committee contributes to the harmonisation of the technical issues related to accreditation programs by APLAC members sharing their interpretations, procedures and criteria. The Committee aims to avoid duplicating the work of other similar organizations.
Contact: Technical Committee Chair, Mr Brad Moore, NVLAP, USA, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proficiency Testing Committee
The Proficiency Testing Committee oversees all work in relation to the conduct of APLAC measurement audits and proficiency testing programs, including the organisation of proficiency testing workshops and related seminars, and training programs.
- Documentation of proficiency policy procedures and periodic reviews of these.
- Surveying members needs for intercomparisons.
- Selection and scheduling of all APLAC proficiency testing programs.
- The design, conduct and reporting of programs and measurement audits.
- Selection of the organising accreditation body to run each program.
- Review of the final report of each program, prior to release.
- Cooperation with EA, IAAC, and ILAC.
Contact: PT Committee Chair, Mr He Ping, CNAS, People’s Republic of China, email: email@example.com
Public Information Committee
The Public Information Committee is responsible for the provision of information about APLAC’s activites to the broader community.
- Promotion of APLAC and its activities to external interest groups and the wider community.
- Production of appropriate publicity and similar information material.
- Coordination of the production of a quarterly newsletter, APLAC News Notes.
Contact: PIC Committee Chair, Ms Tadako Yamamoto, IAJapan, Japan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nominations Committee oversees and coordinates nomination for APLAC office bearer positions and oversees the elections for these positions.